Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Baby Ethan {newborn}

One of the best parts of being a photographer is watching a family grown and change. To be asked to come along with a family on their most important moments is such an honor. This family I met first when their oldest son was first brought home from the hospital after a long NICU hospital stay. He was a peanut and already several weeks old. The session lasted longer than it needed because me and his Mama chatted away. She let me hold and cuddle her new baby and mold him into his photos as she watched. It is was awesome to be so trusted with the biggest part of her world. Thank you for that...

From there I have been able to photograph them as their little boy grew and they fell more and more in love with him. I knew about his little brother before it was even Facebook official. I have to admit that made me feel pretty special.

And then I was able to meet the smallest member of the Hallberg family just days after he was born. I was so excited to hear of his arrival and when I finally got the news I couldn't wait to get my car packed and head over with my camera. But the first thing I wanted to do was snuggle his new little self. Babies are the best...  He was given such an amazing family to grow and learn with. His brother and him will love and fight with each other fiercely and I can't wait to see them grow and change as brothers and as a family.












No comments:

Post a Comment