Monday, September 16, 2013

Is Anyone Out There?

So what year is it now? 2013 you say!! Well, I knew it had been awhile since I have been around here but nearly a year is just plain shocking. It's shocking that I have let it build up for this many months without sharing here. Shocking that nearly a whole year has passed and I have barely noticed.

Where does time go? 

I know that is a question we all ask knowing that we all know the answer, while not really knowing the answer. It goes by 24 hours each day but with calendars packed, months go by in a blink of an eye. (Catch that rhythm? Just a lucky coincidence)

My favorite moments of this year have all been spent with the three boys in my life. I could try to recount moments to share with you but that would take far too long to narrow down just my favorites. They all involved playing, or laughing, or soaking in the sun I am sure.

The time of year is approaching that I love so much. It is the only reason cold weather is bearable. Pumpkin patches, carving, trick-or-treating. Thanksgiving. Oh, the food! I can't wait. Then onto the magic of Christmas with the fun traditions, new and old, that come along with that. Having kids makes this season come alive. I think I might like it more as a mom, creating the magic, then I did as a kid, enjoying it.

So this post is the first of the year and I might be the only one to ever see it. That is ok. I know I have been gone for a whole year! What do I expect? I do expect more of myself. I am not going to wait until the new year to give myself a new year's resolution. Maybe if I make it before resolution time, it will be easier to keep come the big ball drop.

It won't be another year until you hear from me again, but you can find me on Facebook where you can find recent photos from this spring and summer. I hope to bring the best of Fall right here on the blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment