Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Earth Day Flowers


 It has been many months since my sister-in-law and I went out for a photo fun day. Last Sunday we ventured out in search of roses for her to hang in her baby to be's room. My niece is expected mid May and since they got married in a rose garden it seemed fitting. Unfortunately the rose garden they married at wasn't quite in full bloom yet so we went to our local botanical garden where there was an array of flowers to photograph. I don't usually photograph flowers but have decided I might just really like it. But then again... I like to photograph most things.. so I don't know why this surprises me very much. 

In another couple weeks we will head back to the rose garden where they got married since photos of the roses there will have more meaning. 










1 comment: