Sunday, May 24, 2015

A Photographer's Daughter

 On March 27th, 2015 we welcomed our daughter, Alice, into our family. She is the perfect addition and I can't remember what life was like before she arrived. Most families hire a photographer to document their sweet newborns and in a few hours they are done. Our sweet Alice had a photo session that lasted days. When the light was right and everyone was happy we would take a few photos here and there. Here is a few of the hundreds of photos we took in our first days together.

My amazing friend who is an amazingly talented photographer also visited when Alice was 6 days new to document our family all together for us. That means she I had to spruce up for day six. Here are her photos of our whole family!

I also had the amazing opportunity for Jennie to photograph our birth story documenting the very first time we set eyes on our daughter. I have alot of photos I cherish, but none more than our birth photos. Here are the photos Jennie captured on Alice's birthday.


5 days new... 






 7 days new... 





 12 days new...














14 days new... 



No comments:

Post a Comment