Friday, January 16, 2015

Goodbye 2014. What's New 2015?

I am always so excited to meet new families to document their life for them each year and love even more those families I get to see again and again. I watch them grow up in a way and it is so much fun. When I am sorting through photos after a session many times I smile as I scroll as I see some of the perfect moments I got. It may not be the perfect photo but its not me that makes the photo perfect. It is the smile, laugh, look, or fleeting moment that I got to be a part of. I could never show you all of my favorites from 2014 but I here are a few that have stuck with me through the year.




















As 2015 arrives there will be a few things that are different! First of those is we will be welcoming our baby in early April. After life with our two boys we will be in for a bit of a change since they tell us we will be having a sweet baby girl. We won't know what to do with ourselves but I am sure we can find some pink monster trucks somewhere!



There is a slight change in prices this year as well. I upgraded my equipment and with several more years of experience you are all getting a better photographer and in turn better photos. I hope to be a part of some learning experiences this year, as well as upgrade more of my equipment to make sure you all have the best images to hang on your wall. Despite this change I sincerely hope I can still see all of you in front of the camera again this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment