Sunday, March 2, 2014

Grace {Newborn}

When I met little Grace she was thirteen days new, but only her third day home with her parents. The doctors wanted her to get stronger before heading home and they worked hard getting her there.

Even though she had been working on growing and gaining in the two weeks before I met her she was still as small as could be. She was calm and peaceful and so content being home with her parents. They were overjoyed to have her there with them. She had plenty of others stop by to visit and meet Grace just before I was leaving. One of those people were her great-grandparents. I am always quick to photograph grandparents with their new family member. A photo with great-grandparents is one that will be treasured for a long time to come and isn't a photo everyone is lucky enough to have. Grace is a very loved little girl and I am so appreciative of her parent's trusting me to document this exiting time for them.

















No comments:

Post a Comment