Saturday, March 29, 2014

Agard Family {Des Moines Family Photographer}

We delayed our session a week in hopes of better weather but mother nature still had other plans. It was freezing the day we rescheduled so we made our way into the skywalks. I feel like it is a hidden gem as a photo backdrop with so many beautiful options and gorgeous. We walked hall after hall stopping when it seemed right. It was great for the little guy to get his energy out running from one hallway to the next.

This is the fourth time I have met this family for photos. They are such a fun family and now with two beautiful little faces to photograph I am so lucky to have them be in front of my camera. I am so happy that I found this gem of a location with this family!


















No comments:

Post a Comment